WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Extension
Calculate shipping options based on FedEx rates
You can view a Video Tutorial about how to set up our WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Extension here: WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Extension
The FedEx shipping module provides WooCommerce with calculated shipping options based on FedEx rates to anywhere in the world.
The extension does a realtime query to calculate the FedEx shipping rates based on cart contents (weight). This is great for anyone wanting to provide FedEx shipping rates for their customers.
A standout feature for these Extensions is the ability to ship certain products with a Specified Shipping Class only.
This means you may be using multiple shipping Carriers at the same time and certain products will be shipped by there shipping Class.
All you need to do is define in your products area a shipping class. For example a shipping class may be USPS or FedEX or UPS and so on.
Within the shipping Framework you can tick a function which states that you only ship products with the defined Shipping Class.
You can set up as many Customised Boxes as you need to. There is no limit.
FedEx calculates rates for the following methods:
- 'FEDEX_GROUND' => 'FedEx Ground – Commercial Address',
- 'GROUND_HOME_DELIVERY' => 'FedEx Ground – Home Address',
- 'FEDEX_EXPRESS_SAVER' => 'FedEx Express Saver',
- 'FEDEX_2_DAY' => 'FedEx 2Day',
- 'FEDEX_2_DAY_AM' => 'FedEx 2Day AM',
- 'STANDARD_OVERNIGHT' => 'FedEx Standard Overnight',
- 'PRIORITY_OVERNIGHT' => 'FedEx Priority Overnight',
- 'FIRST_OVERNIGHT' => 'FedEx First Overnight',
- 'INTERNATIONAL_ECONOMY' => 'FedEx International Economy',
- 'INTERNATIONAL_FIRST' => 'FedEx International First',
- 'INTERNATIONAL_PRIORITY' => 'FedEx International Priority',
- 'EUROPE_FIRST_INTERNTIONAL_PRIORITY' => 'FedEx Europe First International Priority',
- 'FEDEX_1_DAY_FREIGHT' => 'FedEx 1Day Freight',
- 'FEDEX_2_DAY_FREIGHT' => 'FedEx 2Day Freight',
- 'FEDEX_3_DAY_FREIGHT' => 'FedEx 3Day Freight',
- 'INTERNATIONAL_ECONOMY_FREIGHT' => 'FedEx Economy Freight',
- 'INTERNATIONAL_PRIORITY_FREIGHT' => 'FedEx Priority Freight',
- 'FEDEX_FREIGHT' => 'Fedex Freight',
- 'FEDEX_NATIONAL_FREIGHT' => 'FedEx National Freight',
- 'INTERNATIONAL_GROUND' => 'FedEx International Ground',
- 'SMART_POST' => 'FedEx Smart Post'
Click on the image to see the full size.
Requires at least: 3.5
Set up Shipping from Australia using our Premium WP eCommerce Shipping Extension and the Australia Post API.
You can ship products in Australia using our WooCommerce Fastway Extension.
Maximum parcel weight 25kg per parcel.
Take credit card payments using our WooCommerce ANZ eGate Payment Gateway.
Release Date 17th November 2011
Developer Extension Works
Extention type WooCommerce
Version history View changelog
Need help installing this extension? Please visit our support forums.