WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin
$29.00 / year and a $40.00 Initial Cost
Calculate shipping costs using our WooCommerce UPS Shipping Extension and the UPS API.
Need to print off UPS shipping labels?
You can do this with our WooCommerce UPS label printing plugin.
This plugin offers a fast and convenient way to access the UPS service information the UPS APIs. UPS offers a wide variety of package delivery services all around the world.
UPS shipping will allow your customers to get up-to-the-minute access to UPS shipping services whilst checking out their orders, based on their cart and location.
To ensure the accuracy when returning a rate from the UPS API it requires, the shipping country, state and Post code/Zip code.
Allow certain WooCommerce products to offer UPS shipping rates only.
If you are using another Extension Works shipping plugin with UPS, for instance USPS, you may wish to send certain products with UPS and others with USPS.
You can assign which shipping company will ship certain products.
*Only compatible with Extension Works shipping plugins.
- Ship using your negotiated rate for UPS, information on negotiated rates found here.
- This plugin offers a number of shipping methods for both International and Domestic shipping.
- You can choose specific shipping Services's to display at the checkout.
- You can create Custom boxes to suit the size of your products.
- Using your custom box, you can define the number of items you would like to pack into the custom box and also the maximum weight.
- You can add a handling fee.
- Set a fallback rate, if the UPS APi ever goes down, your customers will always be presented with a price.
- You can re-name the shipping service title's to suit your Website.
- The product dimensions and weight will be used to pack your items into your Custom Boxes or the pre-defined boxes, once a box has reached it's full capacity (using the dimensions and weight of your
products), another box will be added. A Box Packing Algorithm.
- You can set up as many custom boxes as you need to. There is no limit.
- Select which shipping rates to display at the checkout. Cheapest / Highest / All
- You can ship with Weight Only- Regular sized items are grouped and quoted by weight only: Product dimensions are still taken into consideration. Not recommended if your products have irregular dimensions or have very large dimensions where dimensional weight will be used to determine the shipping price.
- We have added a new feature to our WooCommerce shipping extensions, called ‘Order Limit’.We have allowed you to set up a dollar ( ORDER ) amount in the admin area of our extension. When the dollar ( ORDER ) amount is reached in the cart, the ‘Free Shipping’ feature will be available for your customers.
All of our Extensions are developed and Supported by Extension Works, there are no 3rd party developers involved. This will ensure that your request's if any, are handled by Extensions Works in a timely and prompt manner. This we can guarantee.
You can view our "How To Set Up Our WooCommerce UPS Video Tutorial" here: WooCommerce UPS Shipping Extension Video Tutorial
UPS Next Day Air
UPS Second Day Air
UPS Worldwide Express
UPS Worldwide Expedited
UPS Three-Day Select
UPS Next Day Air Saver
UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.
UPS Worldwide Express Plus
UPS Second Day Air A.M.
UPS Today Standard
UPS Today Dedicated Courrier
UPS Today Intercity
UPS Today Express
UPS Today Express Saver
UPS Express Reusable Envelope
UPS Express Envelope
UPS Legal Express Reusable Envelope
UPS Legal Window Envelope
UPS Window Envelope
UPS Express Box Large
UPS Express Box Medium
UPS Express Box Small
UPS Express Tube
UPS World Ease Document Box
UPS 10KG Box
UPS 25KG Box
Need to add more than one origin Zip Code / Post Code for shipping?
Now you can use multiple origin Zip Codes / Post Codes ( drop shipping )
There are two options to choose from:
*Set up a global origin zip code / post code ( standard method now available in most shipping plugins )
*Or add a origin Zip Code / Post Code at a product level.
You can use this shipping plugin for multi vendor functionality. You have vendors selling their products on your website, you can set up their products with there own origin Zip Code / Post Code.
This plugin will allow you to offer different services, for instance, Ground, Express, International.
Shipping rates will be provided for all the shipping services enabled, you could have five different origin Zip Codes / Post Code set up, rates will be combined together at the cart / checkout to offer the correct drop shipping rate.
As an example for a Ground shipping service:
Product A is shipped from 90213 shipping to 19026 the cost is $12.00
Product B is shipped from 08360 shipping to 19026 the cost is $9.00
Product C is shipped from 90210 shipping to 19026 the cost is $12.40
Product D is shipped from 63005 shipping to 19026 the cost is $12.00
Total Ground shipping cost is $45.40
What this plugin will allow you to set up:
Let’s just say you have four different Warehouses, each warehouse has it’s own origin. You can set up in the product area where the product will start the shipment from.
This will save your customers money as it is going to provide a true shipping rate.
This plugin can also be used with other multiple origin Zip Code / Post Codes ( drop shipping ) plugins at the same time, for instance you can use USPS and UPS at the same time with your products set up to ship from the warehouses they are located at.
*Origin Zip Codes/ Post Codes must be in the same country. You cannot set up multiple origin Zip Codes / Post Codes in different countries.
Extensions tested on a Single Site Installation, multisite installations not recommended.(DISCLAIMER
The box packer is volume based. This will in most cases provide good results, but will never be as accurate as a real person packing a box (see BIN Packing Problem) therefore it is important you understand that packing results are as accurate as they can be and any anomalies should be accepted.)
All the terms for the Subscription can be found here: Subscription FAQ’s