To use this extension you will need to have a Fastway Account ( You will need to request a Fastway AU API key ) all rates provided from the API are for the Fastway Prepaid labels only. This does not include the Flat Rate pricing.
To view the API pricing visit here:
https://www.fastway.com.au/tools/our-rates/, and select your origin region.
Fastway API key can be generated here: https://au.api.fastway.org/v3/docs/page/GetAPIKey.html
Need to see what real time Fastway rates are? Please visit the official Fastway website and go through the ‘Quick Quote’ feature.
What makes our plugin standout from it’s competitor’s
Our WooCommerce Fastway AU shipping plugin includes a box packing feature, which allows you to send multiple boxes in one shipment, other plugins do not have a box packing feature and you can only send one parcel in one shipment.
To use the Fastway Shipping Extension you need to select your Franchise Company in the admin area.
The plugin offers three Services that Fastway provide and you will need to set up your plugin with the correct account type.
Choose user type: Frequent / Normal / *Others
*Others enables you to apply your own shipping rate to a label.
Allow certain WooCommerce products to offer Fastway AU shipping rates only.
If you are using another Extension Works shipping plugin with Fastway AU, for instance Australia Post, you may wish to send certain products with Hunter Express and others with Australia Post.
You can assign which shipping company will ship certain products.
*Only compatible with Extension Works shipping plugins.
- This plugin offers a number of shipping methods for Domestic shipping.
- You can choose specific shipping Services’s to display at the checkout.
- You can create Custom boxes to suit the size of your products.
- Using your custom box, you can define the number of items you would like to pack into the custom box by setting up a maximum weight.
- You can add a handling fee.
- Set a fallback rate, if the Fastway APi ever goes down, your customers will always be presented with a price.
- You can re-name the shipping service title’s to suit your Website.
- The product dimensions and weight will be used to pack your items into your Custom Boxes or the pre-defined boxes, once a box has reached it’s full capacity (using the dimensions and weight of your
products), another box will be added. A Box Packaging Algorithm.
- You can set up as many Customised Boxes as you need to. There is no limit.
- You can ship with Weight Only- Regular sized items are grouped and quoted by weight only: Product dimensions are still taken into consideration. Not recommended if your products have irregular dimensions or have very large dimensions where dimensional weight will be used to determine the shipping price.
- ‘Order Limit’- We have allowed you to set up a dollar ( ORDER ) amount in the admin area of our extension. When the dollar ( ORDER ) amount is reached in the cart, the ‘Free Shipping’ feature will be available for your customers.
FEATURE JUST FOR FASTWAY AU
Enter a spend dollar amount into the admin area, Example: $100 to be reached at the checkout.
Once this amount is reached at the checkout, free shipping will be offered.
In the setting you can also select the specific labels the free shipping rate will apply to.
For instance you may want to just offer free shipping to Local and Shorthaul deliveries and exclude National delivery labels.
WORDPRESS & WOOCOMMERCE REQUIREMENTS
Extensions tested on a Single Site Installation, multisite installations not recommended.
The box packer is volume based. This will in most cases provide good results, but will never be as accurate as a real person packing a box (see BIN Packing Problem) therefore it is important you understand that packing results are as accurate as they can be and any anomalies should be accepted.)