The Australia Post eParcel Shipping Method is for Australia Post eParcel account holders, the plugin uses the API to obtain real time contract rates only. The plugin does not produce shipping labels.
ExtensionWorks is an approved Australia Post eParcel partner for the pricing ( Get Item price API ) only, this does not include the shipping labels or tracking.
To ensure the accuracy when returning a rate from the Australia Post eParcel API it requires, the shipping country, state and Post code/Zip code.
Allow certain WooCommerce products to offer Australia Post eParcel shipping rates only.
If you are using another Extension Works shipping plugin with Australia Post eParcel, for instance Fastway AU, you may wish to send certain products with Australia Post eParcel and others with Fastway AU.
You can assign which shipping company will ship certain products.
*Only compatible with Extension Works shipping plugins.
- This plugin offers a number of shipping methods for both International Shipping and Domestic shipping.
- You can choose specific shipping Services’s to display at the checkout.
- You can create Custom boxes to suit the size of your products.
- Using your custom box, you can define the number of items you would like to pack into the custom box by setting up a maximum weight.
- You can add a handling fee or add a discount to the Shipping cost.
- Set a fallback rate, if the Australia Post eParcel API ever goes down, your customers will always be presented with a price.
- You can re-name the shipping service title’s to suit your Website.
- The product dimensions and weight will be used to pack your items into your Custom Boxes or the pre-defined boxes, once a box has reached it’s full capacity (using the dimensions and weight of your
products), another box will be added. A Box Packing Algorithm.
- You can set up as many Customised Boxes as you need to. There is no limit.
- You can ship with Weight Only- Regular sized items are grouped and quoted by weight only: Product dimensions are still taken into consideration. Not recommended if your products have irregular dimensions or have very large dimensions where dimensional weight will be used to determine the shipping price.
- We have added a new feature to our WooCommerce shipping extensions, called ‘Order Limit’.We have allowed you to set up a dollar ( ORDER ) amount in the admin area of our extension. When the dollar ( ORDER ) amount is reached in the cart, the ‘Free Shipping’ feature will be available for your customers.
All of our Extensions are developed and Supported by Extension Works, there are no 3rd party developers involved. This will ensure that your request’s if any, are handled by Extensions Works in a timely and prompt manner. This we can guarantee.
WORDPRESS & WOOCOMMERCE REQUIREMENTS
Extensions tested on a Single Site Installation, multisite installations not recommended.
The box packer is volume based. This will in most cases provide good results, but will never be as accurate as a real person packing a box (see BIN Packing Problem) therefore it is important you understand that packing results are as accurate as they can be and any anomalies should be accepted.)
Hamish Weaver *Verified –
Great plugin, performs as it should. Support were very helpful and accomodating to my requests. Thank you ExtensionWorks
Steve Wotherspoon *Verified –
I register my API and all appeared working, however, you must contact Australia Post to enable these API’s to active status for both Australia Post and eparcel API’s.
Shame Australia Post does not have auto approval for account customers.
I really needed to offer my Australia Post eParcel rates from my website, this plugin was just what l was looking for. Great plugin.