From the FAQ’s on the Interparcel Website:
“All of our services need a Shipping Label to be attached to your packages, so you will need to be able to print this out along with customs documentation for export packages. For this, you will need a good quality B&W or colour printer.”
At the moment to process your transactions using Interparcel you will need to log onto their Website and enter your product information manually.
Once you have entered all the relevant shipping information for your custormer’s onto the Interparcel Website, you can then pay for your shipping and you can also print off the shipping label, this must be attached to your parcel.
The parcel will then be picked up from the pick up address you provided and delivered to your customer.
WHAT WE RECOMMEND:
Go to https://au.interparcel.com and go through the Quick Quote ( on the home page), if a service is not found or you have to book a service, this also means that no services will be available using this plugin, whilst they have a maximum weight of 50kg, please check this first at Interparcel. We have found that certain weight require’s you to enquire for a quote.
The Interparcel API service( which is what our plugin uses) does not include the Pallet Delivery service.
- This plugin offers a number of shipping methods for both International Shipping and Domestic shipping.
- You can choose specific shipping Services’s to display at the checkout.
- You can create Custom boxes to suit the size of your products.
- Using your custom box, you can define the number of items you would like to pack into the custom box by setting up a maximum weight.
- You can add a handling fee.
- Set a fallback rate, if the Interparcel APi ever goes down, your customers will always be presented with a price.
- You can re-name the shipping service title’s to suit your Website.
- The product dimensions and weight will be used to pack your items into your Custom Boxes or the pre-defined boxes, once a box has reached it’s full capacity (using the dimensions and weight of your
products), another box will be added. A Box Packaging Algorithm.
- You can set up as many Customised Boxes as you need to. There is no limit.
- We have added a new feature to our WooCommerce shipping extensions, called ‘Order Limit’.We have allowed you to set up a dollar ( ORDER ) amount in the admin area of our extension. When the dollar ( ORDER ) amount is reached in the cart, the ‘Free Shipping’ feature will be available for your customers.
AVAILABLE SHIPPING SERVICES
Allied Road Express
Allied Road Express ATL
Couriers Please Box
Couriers Please Box ATL
Hunter Express Road
Hunter Express Road ATL
Interparcel Domestic 12pm
Interparcel Domestic 9am
Interparcel Domestic Express
Interparcel Document Express
StarTrack Express ATL
StarTrack Local ATL
StarTrack Premium ATL
StarTrack National Premium
StarTrack National Premium ATL
TNT Sensitive Express
TNT 10am Express
TNT 10am Packet
TNT 12pm Express
TNT 12pm Packet
TNT 9am Express
TNT 9am Packet
TNT Overnight Packet
TNT Road Express
TNT Road Express ATL
TNT Document Express
UPS Document Saver
UPS Express Saver
UPS Domestic Express
Allow certain WooCommerce products to offer Interparcel shipping rates only.
If you are using another Extension Works shipping plugin with Interparcel, for instance Australia Post, you may wish to send certain products with Interparcel and others with Australia Post.
You can assign which shipping company will ship certain products.
*Only compatible with Extension Works shipping plugins.
WORDPRESS & WOOCOMMERCE REQUIREMENTS
Extensions tested on a Single Site Installation, multisite installations not recommended.
The box packer is volume based. This will in most cases provide good results, but will never be as accurate as a real person packing a box (see BIN Packing Problem) therefore it is important you understand that packing results are as accurate as they can be and any anomalies should be accepted.)
Need to add more than one origin Zip Code / Post Code for shipping?
Now you can use multiple origin Zip Codes / Post Codes ( drop shipping )
There are two options to choose from:
- Set up a global origin zip code / post code ( standard method now available in most shipping plugins )
- Or add a (one) origin Zip Code / Post Code at a product level.
You can use this shipping plugin for multi vendor functionality. You have vendors selling their products on your website, you can set up their products with there own origin Zip Code / Post Code.
This plugin will allow you to offer different services, for instance, Ground, Express, International. Shipping rates will be provided for all the shipping services enabled, you could have five different origin Zip Codes / Post Code set up, rates will be combined together at the cart / checkout to offer the correct drop shipping rate.
As an example for a Ground shipping service:
Product A is shipped from 90213 shipping to 19026 the cost is $12.00
Product B is shipped from 08360 shipping to 19026 the cost is $9.00
Product C is shipped from 90210 shipping to 19026 the cost is $12.40
Product D is shipped from 63005 shipping to 19026 the cost is $12.00
Total Ground shipping cost is $45.40
What this plugin will allow you to set up:
Let’s just say you have four different Warehouses, each warehouse has it’s own origin. You can set up in the product area where the product will start the shipment from. This will save your customers money as it is going to provide a true shipping rate.
This plugin can also be used with other multiple origin Zip Code / Post Codes ( drop shipping ) plugins at the same time, for instance you can use USPS and UPS at the same time with your products set up to ship from the warehouses they are located at.
*Origin Zip Codes/ Post Codes must be in the same country. You cannot set up multiple origin Zip Codes / Post Codes in different countries.