To use the WooCommerce Pin Payments Gateway you will need to have an active account with Pin Payments.
You can create a account here: https://pinpayments.com
WooCommerce Pin Payments offers the following:
- Pin Payments supports re-using cards. When a customer pays, they are set up in Pin Payments as a customer (Customer token).
If they create another order they will be able to checkout using the (same card (Customer Token)). A massive time saver for returning customers.
- Multi-Currency Included, process payments in the currency enabled for your Pin Payments account.
- Works with your bank account, your sales proceeds are deposited to any Australian bank account, no merchant account required.
- Customers pay with their credit cards, without leaving your website.
- Funds from your sales are automatically sent to your bank.
SSL certificate is required for all API calls.
Your account has two types of keys:
You can find your keys on the account settings page of the dashboard at Pin Payments.
Your secret key can be used with all of the API, and must be kept secure and secret at all times. You use your secret key from your server to create charges and refunds.
Your publishable key can be used from insecure locations (such as browsers or mobile apps) to create cards with the cards API. This is the key you use with Pin.js to create secure payment forms in the browser.
Not tested on multisite installations, not recommended for Multisite Server Installation.
There are no reviews yet.