WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Plugin
Calculate shipping costs with this WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Extension
- Canada Post requires you to be using Canadian dollars (CAD) and Canada as your base country.
- Requires a Canada Post Account to enable Production Mode, we have a test account available.
The test account may sometimes go down so we recommend a production account for you website.
- fsockopen/ cURL enabled
- Simple XML Support
The Canada Post Shipping Module is a great way to extend your customers shopping experience to include a very sophisticated shipping service. This shipping extension uses the product’s weight and dimensions to calculate the most accurate rates possible using Canada Post’s Sell-Online (http://sellonline.canadapost.ca).
To ensure the accuracy when returning a rate from the Canada Post API it requires, the shipping country, state and Post code/Zip code.
- This plugin offers a number of shipping methods for both International Shipping and Domestic shipping.
- You can choose specific shipping Services’s to display at the checkout.
- You can create Custom boxes to suit the size of your products.
- Using your custom box, you can define the number of items you would like to pack into the custom box and also the maximum weight.
- You can add a handling fee or add a discount to the Shipping cost.
- Set a fallback rate, if the Canada Post APi ever goes down, your customers will always be presented with a price.
- You can re-name the shipping service title’s to suit your Website.
- The product dimensions and weight will be used to pack your items into your Custom Boxes or the pre-defined boxes, once a box has reached it’s full capacity (using the dimensions and weight of your
products), another box will be added. A Box Packaging Algorithm.
- You can set up as many Customised Boxes as you need to. There is no limit.
- Select which shipping rates to display at the checkout. Cheapest / Highest / All
- You can ship with Weight Only- Regular sized items are grouped and quoted by weight only: Product dimensions are not taken into consideration. Not recommended if your products have irregular dimensions or have very large dimensions.
All of our Extensions are developed and Supported by Extension Works, there are no 3rd party developers involved. This will ensure that your request’s if any, are handled by Extensions Works in a timely and prompt manner. This we can guarantee.
Expedited Parcel USA
Priority Worldwide Envelope USA
Priority Worldwide pak USA
Priority Worldwide Parcel USA
Small Packet USA Air
Tracked Packet – USA
Tracked Packet – USA (LVM)
International Parcel Air
International Parcel Surface
Priority Worldwide Envelope Int’l
Priority Worldwide pak Int’l’
Priority Worldwide parcel Int’l
Small Packet International Air
Small Packet International Surface
Tracked Packet – International
Once activated, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping Methods.
Choose the method from the list at the top of the screen.
Configure the shipping method:
Origin Postcode – Should be set to the postcode from where your shipping will start.
Enter your Contract ID: To Calculate Commercial prices
Enter your API key: The api key to use the Canada Post Service
Enter your Customer ID: The Canada Post customer account ID
Shipping by Commercial Product: Tick this option to receive Commercial rates.
Ensure your products are in the correct format:
The customer must create a custom box when using per order shipping.
All non-virtual products need weight and dimensions set – without this no shipping will be calculated
You can view our WooCommerce Canada Post “How to Set Up Our WooCommerce Canada Post Video Tutorial” here: WooCommerce Canada Post Shipping Extension
Requires at least: 3.5
Each product includes a Single Website Licence.
This includes 1 year of Updates and Support. For more information please view our Terms and Conditions
Need to upgrade your licence Key?
Developer Extension Works
Extention type WooCommerce
Version history View changelog
Need help installing this extension? Please visit our support forums.