WooCommerce Partial Payments is a great way for your customers to purchase products and receive a payment plan.
This extension offers you the ability to set up your WooCommerce products with a payment plan ( Lay By), payments can be processed as automatic recurring, manual recurring payments or manual payments.
-Recurring automatic payments will be generated by WooCommerce, and will be automatically processed until the product is completely paid off.
-Manual recurring payments, the customer can log into their website account and make the next payment from their My Account / My Partial Order area
-Manual payments the customer can log into their website account and make the next payment from their My Account / My Partial Order area.
Customer features include:
- Sell big ticket items, allow your customers to make Partial Payments until the item is completely paid for.
- Allow customers to purchase gifts for Christmas/ birthdays or special occasions.
- Don't have the cash right now, but want to make sure you lock in a product you really want.Lay By the product, and pay it off over a period of time.
Business Owner features include:
- Once a Lay by product is purchased you will receive a notification, this will allow you to put the product on hold.
- View all payments: Payments made and Partial Payments required, until item is fully paid for.
- Enable / Disable - Certain products can be enabled for Lay By payments.
- Select a payment period from within the product area, choose from 1-2-3-4-5 weeks/months, this is the duration period for the Lay by.
- Partial Payment reminder emails will be sent out to customers
- Customer can Cancel the Lay By any time via their website account, you will need to stipulate in your Lay By Terms and Conditions, whether any payments made will be reimbursed. We suggest, if a customer Cancels a Purchase, no, payments already made will be reimbursed. The payments already made would cover any administration cost.
- Customer can pay partial payments manually or the customer can select recurring payments ( automatic scheduled payments ) until the product is completely paid for.
Full documentation can be found here: WooCommerce Lay By / Partial Payments plugin
Not tested on multisite installations, not recommended for Multisite Server Installation.