To use this extension you will need to have a Fastway Account ( You will need to request a Fastway IE API key ) all rates provided from the API are for the Fastway Prepaid labels only. This does not include the Flat Rate pricing.
Fastway’s prepaid courier label system enables our customers to enjoy savings on their usual freight costs, as well as providing a simple system free of any extra paperwork or add-on charges.
Maximum weight limit is 25 kgs.
To use the Fastway Shipping Extension you need to select your Franchise Company in the admin area.
The plugin offers three Services that Fastway provide and you will need to set up your plugin with the correct account type.
Choose user type: Frequent / Normal / *Others
*Others enables you to apply your own shipping rate to a label.
Allow certain WooCommerce products to offer Fastway IE shipping rates only.
You can assign which shipping company will ship certain products.
*Only compatible with Extension Works shipping plugins.
- This plugin offers a number of shipping methods for Domestic shipping.
- You can choose specific shipping Services’s to display at the checkout.
- You can create Custom boxes to suit the size of your products.
- Using your custom box, you can define the number of items you would like to pack into the custom box by setting up a maximum weight.
- You can add a handling fee.
- Set a fallback rate, if the Fastway APi ever goes down, your customers will always be presented with a price.
- You can re-name the shipping service title’s to suit your Website.
- The product dimensions and weight will be used to pack your items into your Custom Boxes or the pre-defined boxes, once a box has reached it’s full capacity (using the dimensions and weight of your
products), another box will be added. A Box Packaging Algorithm.
- You can set up as many Customised Boxes as you need to. There is no limit.
- You can ship with Weight Only- Regular sized items are grouped and quoted by weight only: Product dimensions are still taken into consideration. Not recommended if your products have irregular dimensions or have very large dimensions where dimensional weight will be used to determine the shipping price.
- We have added a new feature to our WooCommerce shipping extensions, called ‘Order Limit’.We have allowed you to set up a dollar ( ORDER ) amount in the admin area of our extension. When the dollar ( ORDER ) amount is reached in the cart, the ‘Free Shipping’ feature will be available for your customers.
You can also assign in your product area that the product will be shipped in a satchel, if the cubic weight allows.
All you need to do is tick the option, send this product in an envelope instead of a box.
WooCommerce Checkout Page
On the WooCommerce checkout page the Eircode is an optional field.
The WooCommerce Fastway(IE)shipping plugin will provide a shipping rate if the field is left blank or filled in.
As the Eircode is a optional field the checkout process can be finalised if this field is left blank.
Extensions tested on a Single Site Installation, multisite installations not recommended
The box packer is volume based. This will in most cases provide good results, but will never be as accurate as a real person packing a box (see BIN Packing Problem) therefore it is important you understand that packing results are as accurate as they can be and any anomalies should be accepted.)
There are no reviews yet.