Your cart is currently empty!
WooCommerce Royal Mail and Parcel Force Shipping Extension
$39.00 / year and a $40.00 Initial Cost
Calculate shipping costs from your website using our WooCommerce Royal Mail and Parcel Force Shipping Extension.
The rates provided in the WooCommerce Royal Mail and Parcel Force shipping plugin are the 2021 rates published at the official websites.
The rates are ‘not’ obtained via a API. You do not need to have a shipping account with Royal Mail or Parcel Force to use this plugin.
The plugin does not provide negotiated shipping account rates or negotiated rates that you may have with the shipping companies.
Out of stock
Calculate shipping costs using Royal Mail and also Parcel Force Pricing.
Using Royal Mail you can ship up to 20 kg’s, using Parcel Force you can ship up to 30 kg’s.
[iconbox icon=”icon-info2″ iconsize=”48px” color=”#ffffff” background=”#000000″ hcolor=”#ffffff”]
- Website set up as United Kingdom as the origin Post Code
- Website set up using Pound Sterling (GBP) as the currency
- Dimension and Weigh units set up as CM,KG
- This plugin offers a number of shipping methods for both International Shipping and Domestic shipping.
- You can choose specific shipping Services’s to display at the checkout.
- You can create Custom boxes to suit the size of your products.
- Using your custom box, you can define the number of items you would like to pack into the custom box by setting up a maximum weight.
- You can define how your shipping prices will be presented on you website- Choose from None, From Low to High or From High to Low
- You can choose which shipping service rates to display on your website- All, Cheapest or Highest.
- You can add a handling fee or add a discount to the Shipping cost.
- Set a fallback rate, if the Royal Mail ever goes down, your customers will always be presented with a price.
- You can re-name the shipping service title’s to suit your Website.
- The product dimensions and weight will be used to pack your items into your Custom Boxes or the pre-defined boxes, once a box has reached it’s full capacity (using the dimensions and weight of your
product), another box will be added. A Box Packing Algorithm.
- You can set up as many Customised Boxes as you need to. There is no limit.
- You can ship with Weight Only- Regular sized items are grouped and quoted by weight only: Product dimensions are still taken into consideration. Not recommended if your products have irregular dimensions or have very large dimensions where dimensional weight will be used to determine the shipping price.
- We have added a new feature to our WooCommerce shipping extensions, called ‘Order Limit’.We have allowed you to set up a dollar ( ORDER ) amount in the admin area of our extension. When the dollar ( ORDER ) amount is reached in the cart, the ‘Free Shipping’ feature will be available for your customers.
All of our Extensions are developed and Supported by Extension Works, there are no 3rd party developers involved. This will ensure that your request’s if any, are handled by Extensions Works in a timely and prompt manner. This we can guarantee.
Royal Mail & Parcel Force can calculate rates Worldwide, and UK Domestic:
|Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm with Saturday Guarantee
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am
Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am with Saturday Guarantee
Parcelforce Worldwide express9
Parcelforce Worldwide express10
Parcelforce Worldwide expressAM
Parcelforce Worldwide express24
Parcelforce Worldwide express48
Parcelforce Worldwide express48 large
Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class
Royal Mail Signed For 2nd Class
Royal Mail 1st Class
Royal Mail 2st Class
|Royal Mail International Standard
Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed
Royal Mail International Tracked
Royal Mail International Signed
Royal Mail International Economy
Parcelforce Worldwide Global Express
Parcelforce Worldwide Global Priority
Parcelforce Worldwide Global Value
Parcelforce Worldwide Ireland Express
Include Vat price: This will display the price including Vat
Compensation: Add a compensation value to your package
Are you looking to integrate the Royal Mail ‘Click & Drop’ service?
Please view the document for information on how to connect this service to your WooCommerce website.
Click & Drop
All of our extensions are tested on Single Website Installation, multisite installation is not recommended.
[iconbox icon=”icon-info2″ iconsize=”48px” color=”#ffffff” background=”#000000″ hcolor=”#ffffff”]Requires WooCommerce 2.0 or above. Compatible up to WooCommerce Version 6.1.X
Requires at least WordPress: 3.5, Tested up to WordPress 7.1.X, Compatible up to PHP 7.4.30[/iconbox]
The box packer is volume based. This will in most cases provide good results, but will never be as accurate as a real person packing a box (see BIN Packing Problem) therefore it is important you understand that packing results are as accurate as they can be and any anomalies should be accepted.)