To use this extension you will need to have a MyFastway Account all the rates are provided from the My Fastway API, the plugin will provide real time rates only it cannot generate a shipping label.
The WooCommerce MyFastway shipping plugin will only work on the checkout page, it cannot calculate a shipping cost on the cart page. The MyFastway API requires an actual correct street address to receive a rate. Example: 24 Howell Ave, Lane Cove, NSW, 2066 [We have added some address validation]
Only ExtensionWorks account users can view the documentation.
- This plugin offers a number of shipping methods for domestic and international shipping.
- You can choose specific shipping services’s to display at the checkout.
- You can create custom boxes to suit the size of your products.
- Using your custom box, you can define the number of items you would like to pack into the custom box by setting up a maximum weight.
- You can add a handling fee.
- Set a fallback rate, if the Fastway APi ever goes down, your customers will always be presented with a price.
- You can re-name the shipping service title’s to suit your Website.
- The product dimensions and weight will be used to pack your items into your Custom Boxes or the pre-defined boxes, once a box has reached it’s full capacity (using the dimensions and weight of your
products), another box will be added. A Box Packaging Algorithm.
- You can set up as many customised Boxes as you need to. There is no limit.
- You can ship with Weight Only- Regular sized items are grouped and quoted by weight only: Product dimensions are still taken into consideration. Not recommended if your products have irregular dimensions or have very large dimensions where dimensional weight will be used to determine the shipping price.
- We have added a new feature to our WooCommerce shipping extensions, called ‘Order Limit’.We have allowed you to set up a dollar ( ORDER ) amount in the admin area of our extension. When the dollar ( ORDER ) amount is reached in the cart, the ‘Free Shipping’ feature will be available for your customers.
Extensions tested on a Single Site Installation, multisite installations not recommended.
The box packer is volume based. This will in most cases provide good results, but will never be as accurate as a real person packing a box (see BIN Packing Problem) therefore it is important you understand that packing results are as accurate as they can be and any anomalies should be accepted.)