To use this extension you will need to have a MyFastway Account all the rates are provided from the My Fastway API, the plugin will provide real time rates only it cannot generate a shipping label.
The WooCommerce MyFastway shipping plugin will only work on the checkout page, it cannot calculate a shipping cost on the cart page. The MyFastway API requires an actual correct street address to receive a rate. Example: 24 Howell Ave, Lane Cove, NSW, 2066 [We have added some address validation]
Only ExtensionWorks account users can view the documentation.
We do have some required settings for using the WooCommerce myFastway plugin and these requirements will need to be adhered to:
- This plugin offers a number of shipping methods for domestic and international shipping.
- You can choose specific shipping services’s to display at the checkout.
- You can create custom boxes to suit the size of your products.
- Using your custom box, you can define the number of items you would like to pack into the custom box by setting up a maximum weight.
- You can add a handling fee.
- Set a fallback rate, if the Fastway APi ever goes down, your customers will always be presented with a price.
- You can re-name the shipping service title’s to suit your Website.
- The product dimensions and weight will be used to pack your items into your Custom Boxes or the pre-defined boxes, once a box has reached it’s full capacity (using the dimensions and weight of your
products), another box will be added. A Box Packaging Algorithm.
- You can set up as many customised Boxes as you need to. There is no limit.
- Compatible packing method ‘Recommended: Box Packing’ only.
- We have added a new feature to our WooCommerce shipping extensions, called ‘Order Limit’.We have allowed you to set up a dollar ( ORDER ) amount in the admin area of our extension. When the dollar ( ORDER ) amount is reached in the cart, the ‘Free Shipping’ feature will be available for your customers.
Extensions tested on a Single Site Installation, multisite installations not recommended.
The box packer is volume based. This will in most cases provide good results, but will never be as accurate as a real person packing a box (see BIN Packing Problem) therefore it is important you understand that packing results are as accurate as they can be and any anomalies should be accepted.)