Your cart is currently empty!
WooCommerce MyFastway shipping plugin
$38.00 / year and a $50.00 Initial Cost
The WooCommerce myfastway plugin will provide realtime MyFastway shipping rates only to your website customers, the plugin cannot generate a shipping label.
myfastway is only available in Australia and New Zealand at the moment and you will be provided a ‘scope’ suited to your country of origin.
A little bit of information about the MyFastway service
myFastway is a self-service, fully electronic customer portal, allowing you to manage your freight requirements on demand.
Print labels on any printer
Bulk import for easy sending
You can request a MyFastway account here, click the button ‘Get Started’: https://www.aramex.com.au/tools/myfastway/
[iconbox icon=”icon-info2″ iconsize=”48px” color=”#ffffff” background=”#000000″ hcolor=”#ffffff”]
- Requires a MyFastway Account
- Website set up to process Australian or New Zealand dollars
- All [WooCommerce] products require weight and dimensions to be set up
- Website set up as Australia or New Zealand as the base country
- Dimensions and Weight units must be set to CM and KG for the plugin to function
- A MyFastway API Client ID and Secret. You can find your MyFastway API Client Id and Secret by logging into your MyFastway account > Administration > API Keys: https://identity.fastway.org/Account/Login
- WooCommerce users [customers] need to create an account and be logged in. NO GUEST CHECKOUT. REASON: the minimum information required by the myFastway API to obtain a rate. All address’s need to be validated.
To use this extension you will need to have a MyFastway Account all the rates are provided from the My Fastway API, the plugin will provide real time rates only it cannot generate a shipping label.
The WooCommerce MyFastway shipping plugin will only work on the checkout page, it cannot calculate a shipping cost on the cart page. The MyFastway API requires an actual correct street address to receive a rate. Example: 24 Howell Ave, Lane Cove, NSW, 2066 [We have added some address validation]
Only ExtensionWorks account users can view the documentation.
We do have some required settings for using the WooCommerce myFastway plugin and these requirements will need to be adhered to:
- This plugin offers a number of shipping methods for domestic and international shipping.
- You can choose specific shipping services’s to display at the checkout.
- You can create custom boxes to suit the size of your products.
- Using your custom box, you can define the number of items you would like to pack into the custom box by setting up a maximum weight.
- You can add a handling fee.
- Set a fallback rate, if the Fastway APi ever goes down, your customers will always be presented with a price.
- You can re-name the shipping service title’s to suit your Website.
- The product dimensions and weight will be used to pack your items into your Custom Boxes or the pre-defined boxes, once a box has reached it’s full capacity (using the dimensions and weight of your
products), another box will be added. A Box Packaging Algorithm.
- You can set up as many customised Boxes as you need to. There is no limit.
- Compatible packing method ‘Recommended: Box Packing’ only.
- We have added a new feature to our WooCommerce shipping extensions, called ‘Order Limit’.We have allowed you to set up a dollar ( ORDER ) amount in the admin area of our extension. When the dollar ( ORDER ) amount is reached in the cart, the ‘Free Shipping’ feature will be available for your customers.
Extensions tested on a Single Site Installation, multisite installations not recommended.
[iconbox icon=”icon-info2″ iconsize=”48px” color=”#ffffff” background=”#000000″ hcolor=”#ffffff”]Requires WooCommerce 3.0 or above. Compatible up to WooCommerce Version 7.7.X
Requires WordPress 3.5, Tested up to WordPress 6.6.X, Compatible up to PHP 7.4.30
The box packer is volume based. This will in most cases provide good results, but will never be as accurate as a real person packing a box (see BIN Packing Problem) therefore it is important you understand that packing results are as accurate as they can be and any anomalies should be accepted.)