To use this extension you will need to have a Fastway Account ( You will need to request a Fastway AU API key ) all rates provided from the API are for the Fastway Prepaid labels only. This does not include the Flat Rate pricing.
To use the Fastway Shipping Extension you need to select your Franchise Company in the admin area.
The plugin offers three Services that Fastway provide and you will need to set up your plugin with the correct account type.
Choose user type: Frequent / Normal / *Others
*Others enables you to apply your own shipping rate to a label.
The simple act of getting your parcels from A to B shouldn’t be rocket science, that’s why our Fastway shipping Extension is a must for you online store.
Maximum parcel weight 25kg per parcel.
Fastway uses a prepaid method, where you purchase the labels that you require based on the areas you will be shipping to.
There are three Services that our Fastway extension provide and you will need to set up your extension with the correct Account Type.
Select user type: Frequent/Normal/Others
If you need to add your own negotiated Fastway Rates. In our Extension you can select the label and insert your negotiated label price.
Would like to send your products in the Fastway Satchels? You can define this in the JigoShop product area.
Select the option, send this product in an envelope instead of a box - YES
- This plugin offers a number of shipping methods for Domestic shipping.
- You can choose specific shipping Services's to display at the checkout.
- You can create Custom boxes to suit the size of your products.
- Using your custom box, you can define the number of items you would like to pack into the custom box by setting up a maximum weight.
- You can add a handling fee.
- Set a fallback rate, if the Fastway APi ever goes down, your customers will always be presented with a price.
- You can re-name the shipping service title's to suit your Website.
- The product dimensions and weight will be used to pack your items into your Custom Boxes or the pre-defined boxes, once a box has reached it's full capacity (using the dimensions and weight of your
products), another box will be added. A Box Packaging Algorithm.
- You can set up as many custom Boxes as you need to. There is no limit.
- Upload the plugin folder to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Install the Extension Works Framework and activate.
- Thats it - you can now configure the plugin.
The box packer is volume based. This will in most cases provide good results, but will never be as accurate as a real person packing a box (see BIN Packing Problem) therefore it is important you understand that packing results are as accurate as they can be and any anomalies should be accepted.)