Calculate real time shipping Rates based on FedEx API.
To ensure the accuracy when returning a rate from the FedEx API it requires, the shipping country, state and Post code/Zip code.
The features of the extension are:
- This plugin offers a number of shipping methods for both International Shipping and Domestic shipping.
- You can choose specific shipping Services's to display at the checkout.
- You can create Custom boxes to suit the size of your products.
- Using your custom box, you can define the number of items you would like to pack into the custom box and also the maximum weight.
- You can add a handling fee or add a discount to the Shipping cost.
- Set a fallback rate, if the FedEx APi ever goes down, your customers will always be presented with a price.
- You can re-name the shipping service title's to suit your Website.
- The product dimensions and weight will be used to pack your items into your Custom Boxes or the pre-defined boxes, once a box has reached it's full capacity (using the dimensions and weight of your
product), another box will be added. A Box Packing Algorithm.
- You can set up as many Customised Boxes as you need to. There is no limit.
- Select which shipping rates to display at the checkout. Cheapest / Highest / All
- We have added a new feature to our Jigoshop shipping extensions, called ‘Order Limit’.We have allowed you to set up a dollar ( ORDER ) amount in the admin area of our extension. When the dollar ( ORDER ) amount is reached in the cart, the ‘Free Shipping’ feature will be available for your customers.
FedEx can calculate quotes worldwide as it handles both domestic and international parcels:
All of our Extensions are developed and Supported by Extension Works, there are no 3rd party developers involved. This will ensure that your request's if any, are handled by Extensions Works in a timely and prompt manner. This we can guarantee.
You can view our how to set up our WooCommerce FedEx Shipping Extension here: https://help.extensionworks.com/hc/en-us/categories/200169056-JigoShop-FedEx
Extensions tested on a Single Site Installation, multisite installations not recommended.
The box packer is volume based. This will in most cases provide good results, but will never be as accurate as a real person packing a box (see BIN Packing Problem) therefore it is important you understand that packing results are as accurate as they can be and any anomalies should be accepted.)