WooCommerce Australia Post eParcel shipping plugin
Offer real time contract Australia Post eParcel rates using the API.
This plugin uses the Australia Post Shipping and Tracking API, to register for a Australia Post Shipping and Tracking API key please visit here: https://developers.auspost.com.au/apis/st-registration
WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping Plugin
Automatic Shipping Calculation using the WooCommerce Australia Post Shipping plugin, rates are provided by the Australia Post PAC API. The PAC API rates are the public rates offered at the official Australia Post website.
The Australia Post PAC API does not deliver Australia Post account rates or negotiated rates. If you are after Australia Post eParcel account rates please go to this product. https://www.extensionworks.com/product/woocommerce-australia-post-eparcel-shipping-plugin/
WooCommerce Canada Post Label Printing and Tracking Code Extension
Print WooCommerce Canada Post shipping labels and add tracking information to your customers WooCommerce orders via your WordPress admin area.
WooCommerce Fastway Ireland Shipping Extension
You can offer Fastway ie shipping rates from your website using our WooCommerce Fastway Ireland Extension, this will provide real time shipping rates via the Fastway API.
Maximum parcel weight 25kg per parcel.
WooCommerce Fastway NZ Shipping Extension
To use this extension you will need to have a Fastway Account ( You will need to request a Fastway NZ API key ) all rates provided from the API are for the Fastway Prepaid labels only. This does not include the Flat Rate pricing.
At Fastway, we provide a low cost, reliable, local, shorthaul and national courier distribution service across key regional and metropolitan locations across New Zealand; from Northland to Southland and most places in between.
Maximum parcel (cubic) weight is 25kg per parcel.
To use the Fastway Shipping Extension you need to select your Franchise Company in the admin area.
The plugin offers three Services that Fastway provide and you will need to set up your plugin with the correct account type.
Choose user type: Frequent / Normal / *Others
*Others enables you to apply your own shipping rate to a label.
You will need to select your franchise to see the rates.
- This plugin offers a number of shipping methods for Domestic shipping.
- You can choose specific shipping Services's to display at the checkout.
- You can create Custom boxes to suit the size of your products.
- Using your custom box, you can define the number of items you would like to pack into the custom box by setting up a maximum weight.
- You can add a handling fee.
- Set a fallback rate, if the Fastway API ever goes down, your customers will always be presented with a price.
- You can re-name the shipping service title's to suit your Website.
- The product dimensions and weight will be used to pack your items into your Custom Boxes or the pre-defined boxes, once a box has reached it's full capacity (using the dimensions and weight of your
products), another box will be added. A Box Packaging Algorithm.
- You can set up as many Customised Boxes as you need to. There is no limit.
- You can ship with Weight Only- Regular sized items are grouped and quoted by weight only: Product dimensions are still taken into consideration. Not recommended if your products have irregular dimensions or have very large dimensions where dimensional weight will be used to determine the shipping price.
- We have added a new feature to our WooCommerce shipping extensions, called ‘Order Limit’.We have allowed you to set up a dollar ( ORDER ) amount in the admin area of our extension. When the dollar ( ORDER ) amount is reached in the cart, the ‘Free Shipping’ feature will be available for your customers.
Extensions tested on a Single Site Installation, multisite installations not recommended.
The box packer is volume based. This will in most cases provide good results, but will never be as accurate as a real person packing a box (see BIN Packing Problem) therefore it is important you understand that packing results are as accurate as they can be and any anomalies should be accepted.)
WooCommerce Fastway Shipping Plugin for South Africa
You can offer Fastway ZA shipping rates from your website using our WooCommerce Fastway South Africa Extension, this will provide real time shipping rates via the Fastway ZA API.
WooCommerce Royal Mail and Parcel Force Shipping Extension
Calculate shipping costs from your website using our WooCommerce Royal Mail and Parcel Force Shipping Extension.
The rates provided in the WooCommerce Royal Mail and Parcel Force shipping plugin are the rates published at the official websites. For more information in regards to the rates please view the links below.
Royal Mail and Parcel Force pricing:
Parcel Force 0.5 incremented pricing up to 30 kg:
The rates are 'not' obtained via a API. You do not need to have a shipping account with Royal Mail or Parcel Force to use this plugin.
The plugin does not provide negotiated shipping account rates or negotiated rates that you may have with the shipping companies.
WooCommerce Toll Ipec or WooCommerce Table Rate shipping plugin.
Offer Toll Ipec shipping rates or set up your own rates similar to a table rate plugin and offer your pricing in your WooCommerce store.
WooCommerce UPS Label Printing and Tracking Code Plugin
Using our WooCommerce UPS label printing and Tracking code extension, print off your customers shipping label, attach to your parcel, and provide them with a tracking code.
WooCommerce USPS Label Printing and Tracking Code Plugin
Using our WooCommerce USPS label printing and tracking code extension you can print off your customers shipping label and provide them with a tracking code from inside your Wordpress admin area.
USPS LABEL API IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
The ability to create and print shipping labels that do not have postage applied will be eliminated.This will be impactful if you integrate directly with the APIs or if your shopping cart software or USPS shipping module utilizes the APIs. In summary, the following APIs will no longer be available effective February 23, 2018.